After EJ McKay departed Quatro Automation in January 2015, customers and suppliers began calling him to request assistance. EJ realized the need for a company dedicated to customer service, quality and a high standard of business. He then went on to identify key suppliers and partners required to ensure the level of business was maintained. By gathering the right individuals, utilizing his network, and providing services where needed, Distributed Motion was born. EJ first started working in the motion control industry in 2009. Since then, he moved on to Engineering Manager, Project Manager, and Quality Manger roles at Quatro Automation. Through his efforts, the reject rate was reduced to under 0.2%. Not only did he accomplish his quality goals, but EJ also helped double business during his time at Quatro. He has seen the industry evolve and hopes that Distributed Motion can provide the OEM with services that no other motion control firm can.
EJ McKay / President Distributed Motion
- 2011: Graduate of Santa Clara University- BS Mechanical Engineering
- 2009, 2010, 2011: Interned for Quatro Automation
- 2012 – 2015: Head of Engineering for Quatro Automation
- 2015 – Present: Vice President USAutomation Inc. – Automation Manufacturer
Ryan Bueter / Production Manager
- 2014 – 2015: Production Quatro Automation